Your skin is the protective shield that spans to 2 square meters and covers your entire body. It makes you look beautiful and gives you an attractive personality. It also gives your face a unique identity among the crowd. So it is essential that you take care of your skin’s health in possible ways.
The level of your skin cleanliness determines the hygiene and health of your body and its internal organs. Sweat, dirt and dust can cause your skin to lose its charm and vitality fast. That is the reason for your bating twice a day.
- Avoid harsh chemicals and synthetic toiletries and cosmetics on your skin. You could choose natural herbal ingredients instead. if you can find 15 minutes every morning you will be able to prepare your own homemade skin care products.
- Honey, cucumber, Aloe Vera, lemon, castor oi, coconut oil, Neem extract, basil and gooseberry are highly effective ingredients. By combining two teaspoons of honey. with equal volume of coconut oil and Aloe Vera liquid you can prepare a lively shampoo for keeping your scalp and hair in good condition. Add a few drops of turmeric oil for making your hair shine.
- Eucalyptus oil is highly antiseptic in nature. It helps you in avoiding many types of infections and diseases. But the odor of the oil could be too strong and irritating. you need to dilute it with the help of some aromatic essential oil which will also lower the pungent odor to considerable level.
Diet for Healthy Skin
- Pomegranate juice is an antioxidant which can clean the internal layers of your skin and keep the pores free from blocks.
- Kiwi fruit is useful for enhancing the brightness of your skin. Dead skin cells get replaced with the help of vitamin E ingredient present in the fruit. Sebum production is brought to optimum levels when you consume Kiwi fruit regularly, reducing the chances of acne.
- Eating tomatoes gives your skin better protection from UV radiations of sun. Lycopene is an ingredient of tomatoes which forms a natural sunscreen at the top layer of your skin.
- oatmeal is highly useful in strengthening the layers of your skin. It makes the connective tissues also stronger. Most of the skin health essentials which get generated from the bone marrow are vitalized with the help of oatmeal.
Diet for Skin Beauty
- Water is the most essential hydrating agent for your skin. Drinking plenty of water can also clean your internal organs like liver, intestine and bowels which have direct link to your skin.
- Soy and Oysters contain highly essential minerals for enhancing the beauty of your skin from core.
- Anti aging properties are rich in eggs. Most of the wrinkles which appear during mid ages could be reduced considerably when you consumed eggs.
- Skin cells growth happen due to Vitamin A which is rich in pumpkin. Growth of healthy skin layers is made possible with the ingredients. It also helps in softening of your skin layers over longer period of time.